Don’t Forget Your CRPS!

It’s January in Minnesota. That not only means it’s cold and snowing, but also that it’s time for housing providers to complete and deliver Certificates of Rent Paid (CRPs) to residents.

The forms must be completed and delivered no later than January 31 for all tenants who paid rent in a property that paid property taxes in 2021.

The form is required for tenants to obtain the Renters Property Tax Refund.

Each individual adult tenant must receive a CRP, even if they are a married couple.

For complete form instructions, CLICK HERE.

To obtain the form itself, CLICK HERE.